Red Bus Bistro’s response to COVID – 19
We’re Good to Go!
RED BUS BISTRO PROCEDURES UNDER COVID19 RESTRICTIONS
For now, we are operating as usual, albeit with lower numbers and new
- On arrival at the bus customers must adhere to social distancing regulations and stand either 1m or 2m apart.
- All passengers must have their hands sprayed with sanitizer upon boarding.
- All crew will be wearing full PPE including mask, safety glasses, gloves, and a plastic apron
Test & Trace
- All customers will be required to supply personal contact details and if they are feeling unwell, they should cancel their tour and rebook for another date.
- To avoid passengers being in contact with one another, boarding of passengers will be carried out from the front of the bus to the back, and reversed when tour has finished.
- Passengers must wait until there name is called before boarding, on boarding the bus passengers will have temperatures taken and recorded, and if anyone has a high temperature, they must re-book for another date.
- Once seated passengers must remain seated unless they need to leave the bus to go to the bathroom at our scheduled break. All passengers will be informed of this via our boarding PA.
- At the end of the tour the crew will inform passengers of how to disembark the bus.
Food and Drinks
- All orders will be placed on the tables before passengers board to avoid contact with the crew.
- Where possible all food and drink should be pre-paid to avoid handling cash.
- The crew will inform the passengers of all new procedures and cleaning regimes that are being carried out to ensure confidence for both passengers and crew.
- Clearing of dishes will commence half-way through tour, and if required further sweeps will be announced to minimise contact with passengers.
- In-between every tour the bus is completely sanitized as per our new cleaning schedule, and times and dates recorded.
- All used dishes and drinks containers are now sent off the bus for cleaning through a dishwasher to ensure sanitization
Health & Safety Procedures
Whilst the COVID-19 situation continues to develop we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team remain our priority. We are working in accordance with the government’s advice and will be reviewing this continually.
All employees are fully aware of the current requirements and all tours are still going ahead as planned, at the moment. You can be assured that health and safety is at the forefront of our daily procedures:
- All our staff have been briefed about the extreme importance of personal hygiene, hand washing and daily hygiene procedures, however, we have taken on board everything that has now been legislated by the government.
- Our staff wash, sanitise and disinfect their hands-on entry to work and constantly throughout the day.
- All tables and seats are being sanitised and disinfected throughout the day along with door handles, railings and surfaces where customers are coming into contact.
- Only one party will be sharing a table to ensure that the recommended distances are observed.
- We will be scrutinising our service and adapting procedures daily in order to keep our customers and staff safe.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email – [email protected] or call us on 01355229448.
Kindest regards & stay safe
From everyone at
The Red Bus Bistro Company Ltd