Red Bus Bistro’s response to COVID – 19
Due to the latest announcements from the Government, we have temporarily ceased our Red Bus Bistro experiences for the safety of our staff and our customers.
As a small business, this is the toughest post we have ever had to write but we WILL be back! 🌈
If you are booked with us, we’d love it if you would postpone instead of cancelling. We will be right back on the road as soon as we are allowed to be and it is safe to do so.
Expiry dates for gift vouchers will be extended 🎁
We can’t thank our customers enough for their loyalty and support during these incredibly tough times.
Stay safe and healthy,
Team #RedBusBistro ❤️
Health & Safety Procedures
Whilst the COVID – 19 situation continues to develop we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team remain our priority. We are working in accordance with the government’s advice and will be reviewing this continually.
All employees are fully aware of the current requirements and all tours are still going ahead as planned, at the moment. You can be assured that health and safety is at the forefront of our daily procedures:
- All our staff have been briefed about the extreme importance of personal hygiene, hand washing and daily hygiene procedures, however, we have taken on board everything that has now been legislated by the government.
- Our staff wash, sanitise and disinfect their hands-on entry to work and constantly throughout the day.
- All tables and seats are being sanitised and disinfected throughout the day along with door handles, railings and surfaces where customers are coming into contact.
- Only one party will be sharing a table to ensure that the recommended distances are observed.
- We will be scrutinising our service and adapting procedures daily in order to keep our customers and staff safe.
For now, we are operating as usual, albeit with lower numbers. If you’ve made a booking and you’re not feeling up to it, we would really appreciate it if you could give us at least 48 hours’ notice, we can then reschedule your booking.
We are encouraging customers to reschedule for a date later in the year so that everyone can enjoy the experience. If you don’t have a date in mind or reluctant to book another date, we can place your booking on hold indefinitely on our system. When you are ready to rebook, please contact the office and quote your reference code.
We will also extend expiry dates on gift vouchers so that you can use these at a date suitable to you.
If you are travelling and must reschedule, again we would appreciate it if you could please call or email us at least 48 hours before your tour date.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email – [email protected] or call us on 01355229448.
Kindest regards & stay safe
From everyone at
The Red Bus Bistro Company Ltd